Monday, August 16, 2010

Spotlight / Skincare: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate + Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50 PA+++




My best friend is an ardent supporter of Kiehl's and they invited her for their movie night-out at Orchard Cineleisure on 25th Jun 2010. They were screening Knight and Day and since I had been lemming to watch the movie after watching the trailer, and with promise of a goodies bag, I agreed to accompany my friend for this event.

As part of the goodies bag was the sample for Kiehl's latest 2 products that was launched in Singapore. There was a lot of hype on the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I was glad I was given a sample to try, without having to purchase the product.

Actually, I had forgotten about it until I was reminded by ParisB of My Women Stuff. Like a rabbit, I went to dig through my wardrobe and managed to find the "goodies bag"  (a little crumpled nevertheless).

From Kiehl's website, the product is described as an omnipotent product that is paraben-free and produces results by the very next day. Not to mention the fact that MUA rated it an average of 4.4 while ParisB of My Women Stuff gave it a good review too.

So, I'm really looking forward to trying out the sample and in the process, discover a new HG (If possible).

Of course, I'm also keen to try the sunscreen. But the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is the one that gets me so excited with...

No comments:

Post a Comment