Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spotlight / Tool: Unii Cosmetics - The Unii Palette

I read about this on ParisB's My Women Stuff and the more I found out about it, the more interested I became.

So, what is a Unii Palette? In essence, it's an empty palette whereby you can consolidate all your depoted items into one. Gone are the days whereby you carry multiple plattes in your cosmetics pouch for the sole purpose of touch-ups. No more fumbling and digging.

How does the Unii Palette works? It's definitely not rocket science; and someone out there may be using the exact method right now. All it takes is an empty palette lined with a metal sheet and adhesive magnetic sheets to do the "magic". Simple and you can even rearrange or change to another Unii Palette with minimal effort.

I'm starting to really like this product although I admit that many would regard this as a good to have item; given the retail price of USD29.00, exclusive of shipping charges. But I really like the look of this product and there's even a cute movable thumb-grip.

So, any Singaporeans interested to get this too? I think I might want to organize a spree to bring this item in.

No comments:

Post a Comment